t u l s

t u l s

Friday, June 4, 2010

off my mind...

so many things had happened lately.. nothing major or drastic but enough to cause a stir of emotions among close ones..

going down south later after this.. back to my dad's hometown to start off this summer holiday..

there are things that i just need to get it off my mind and set things straight..

why are you so affectionate to other people arr?


*look down* i know.. i'm so sorry.. 


i know la youre being friendly and all but of course not to the extend of... you know...


yeah..

im sorry for everything bubu.. i know that i have to know my limits and
think with the brain in my head and not the one in the dickhead..
sorry if i had hurt you and those that are close to us...

i love you bubu will think before i act next time...

1 comment: