t u l s

t u l s

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

taxi...

yesterday was the day..

the day that i sat on a taxi after 5 years..

i was so dependent on my car that it feels awkward to sit in it...

its not that i do not know how to take a cab, its just weird to pay for it, i never pay for transportation.. it always the credit card thats doing all the job...

 a good 50 bucks of petrol can last me a whole week..

had a job interview in Damansara Uptown..

dad was using the car so i had to go there on my own..

lucky for me, i got a cab 2 minutes after coming out of the house...

it was an old chinese man driving his mum in the car so i took the back seat...

the meter ticks like nobody's business, guess how much it takes from sunway to damansara?

RM 14.00

oh my gosh!! i never paid so much for a taxi before...


6 comments:

  1. Actually its common now...since the taxi fare increase to RM3 instead of RM2...
    The meter speed increase 30% from the normal speed...
    But you have to understand that taxi driver didn't get much pay and yes sometime they are rude a bit but poor them compare to last time the the meter was so slow and they hardly survive..
    PS: from my work place to my house about RM 15...
    From Happy Garden to my house - RM4~5...

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Adlynaim
    ok ok... im fine.. haha.. just that i dint know all these before hand.. haha.. oh well.. im earning it back i guess.. so no more whining.. haaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha. try 25. dad took a cab from one utama to kota damansara.

    ReplyDelete
  4. gosh.. the distance is so freaking near but yet.. gosh.. oh my... i cant live without my car.. hahaa.. as in if its in malaysia la..
    daymn!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. RM 14 is cheap.. usually its around RM 20

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is my first time i visit here. I found so many interesting stuff in your blog especially its discussion. From the tons of comments on your articles, I guess I am not the only one having all the enjoyment here keep up the good work Airport taxi

    ReplyDelete