t u l s

t u l s

Friday, July 23, 2010

can notice meh?!?!?........

i drove back from lunch today and as i was walking to the main office block from the car park, a gurl patted me on my back, she is one of my colleagues that seats the furthest from my cubicle..

hi TULS, can i ask you a question?

err.. yeah...

dont get mad ok...?

er... ... ok.

erm.. are you gay?

er... *act normal and smile* 

another colleague joined us from another direction and the convo died there..

went up to our working floor and we separated from the lift to our respective desk..

an email poped up!

sorry to have ask you such a question, i dint mean to. dont get angry ok..

the curious me decided to reply..

its ok. im not angry. why do you ask me that? do i look like one?

and she replied...

i have lots of PLU friends and im sure that you are one too from the way you dress (i can win best dress lo everyday to work no kidding) and all..

later that i told her that i am and its our little secret from then onwards. oh my.. i cant believe that someone actually noticed and even asked me about it in the office! its so wtf!! i still cant believe myself. but yeah.. not regretting telling her.. im not planning to hide.. so yeah..









..hopefully it wont be the next gossip in the office la..








5 comments:

  1. so cute!
    a
    ahhaa...

    i also got ex-colleague pulled me aside and ask me properly if i am gay.. ahahha since then, i am open liao..

    ReplyDelete
  2. O..o..o....our tuls come out liao....so bravo...u r my hero!

    ReplyDelete
  3. bravo! there're people who ask me online out of the bkue. but i've never experienced something like this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @takashi ~ hahahaah.. yala.. she's like a little mouse asking me whispering this and that :) but hor i went to her facebook right, no mutual friends pun, maybe her PLU friends are from different era la.. hahahah...

    @skysky ~ the closet door is indeed opening wider by another 1 degree :) hahahah..

    @hellboylucifer ~ oh well.. there is always a first for everything.. dont worry.. yours will come in the future :0 just be prepared for it.. wakakakka...



    i notice i laugh alot.. but.. whatever.. hahahahahah

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very gay meh the way you dress? What did you wear?

    ReplyDelete