t u l s

t u l s

Thursday, May 22, 2014

its ok if it didnt work out as long as you tried and gave your all...

my dad used to force me to eat fruits, which i clearly hate. He always say, try it! try it! if you don't like it spit it out! but nah, im not that adventurous, if i think its disgusting i wont even try it.

but this is a total different topic of trying! lol.. i dont even know why i wrote the above paragraph! lol..

anyway, lil Tom Tom and I are officially just FRIENDS now..

nothing more. nothing less.


we are sexually compatible but sexual-drively not. His sex drive is not as high as mine and I thought: "ok, fine, it's just sex, sex does not define a relationship". I was so wrong. Well maybe if im 82 and dying, i might ignore the sex and just go on with life but at the age of 24 and not having sex for months is just too much for me..

haha..

i know, i feel like a horrible person to say this..

we have the right moment, the right opportunity and everything, but he just does not want it.

Splantz said to me that: Two person's sex drive must be compatible cos if not one will be begging for it. 

and begging seems like the condition that I would be in and it almost drive me nuts..

We talked about it several times before this and I thought to myself its only sex, its fine, its only sex, you love him, sex does not matter..

it does, apparently.

maybe its just me, i dont know.

but after this, i will find someone with the right sex drive to be with even if i have to sleep with them first before going in deeper into a relationship, cos my first ex, bubu, keith, the drive is just there! and i dont need to do anything, maybe lil Tom Tom is just inexperienced and is not that keen.. i dont know, i dont know what is on his mind, i dont know what he wants, we tried talking about it but he doesnt want to tell...

so that was it...

a close friend said it was karma for me cos im a crazy sex person all my life and now sexless for months...

another friend then explain wtf is karma and said the previous friend is wrong in terms of calling it karma..

crazy friends i have, i know, and they are reading this now! lol..

anyway breaking up is not easy, and is not like we are officially together anyway but... i was quite clear of my intentions and we both were quite down and that moment, i never liked parting with people i love, like keith, and bubu, both whom i still love dearly... 

hm....

well, its the end of a chapter, turn over a new dildo and start afresh! lol...

with bubu my blog just bloom with ideas and posts... i think the more i post means the bettter the mood that im in... and i think that is quite a direct reflection in a way which i just realized...

i need that spark back...

and i think since im single and available now, i shallll retrieve my T U L S title back and roam the streets of UK! 

muahahahahahaha....

new boyfriend applicants please apply within, submit your harRESUME(harrass me) to the email on the top right column! :)

xoxo

another set of mens for you!











2 comments:

  1. Hmm...i am actually kinda worried this will occur to me too...He's very super inexperienced, or is inexperienced even the right word to begin with....

    And yes I think you have a point, maybe sex+you=ideas+liveliness?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm never knew sex drive similarity was such an important factor in a relationship... prob because I haven't gotten to that stage yet haha (which is depressing actually)....

    Anyway, guy no.1 wins for overall cuteness, while guy no.9 wins for hunkiness :P

    ReplyDelete