t u l s

t u l s

Monday, October 18, 2010

hot hot hot...

shit man the weather today damn hot right?

yesterday was like this, the day before pun like this.. wah say.. if this continues then i will definitely have rashes..

stupid sensitive skin.. *scratching myself*

cant take the heat..

i cant wait to go over to UK..

gosh..

that place would be perfect for me..

im sweating like a cow now.. 

wait.. cow dont sweat kan? hahahahaha... Mr. D was saying that last night.. damn funny ...

if the rumah tarak air con memang cannot study man..

ish..

stupid weather, poda!!



7 comments:

  1. Ya agree. Even in the office I can feel the heat also.

    ReplyDelete
  2. when will u go to uk? wat course u're studying now? XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. i am thankful for the little box above my head which BLOW cold air :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Try doing this, sleep at 9pm (naked) and wake up at 4am. You will experience UK weather. (i am serious). ^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, so hot after I returned home...

    ReplyDelete
  6. @chen xing ~ kan! luckily today weather not that hot.. but im still sweating now.. cb...

    @jason ~ me going next year lor.. around aug like that.. doing pharmadingdong..

    @takashi ~ blowjob!!:)

    @D ~ tak mau... peluh...

    @skysky ~ welcome back to land of hotness!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. u will not like uk .trust me . its so freaking cold ,even your kuku bird wil turn to a snow bird. trust me . mine is now.

    ReplyDelete