t u l s

t u l s

Monday, October 25, 2010

kissing dilemma...

i had runny nose, phlegm and also bad sore throat recently.. its been a week since then and bubu hadnt really kissed me passionately cos of the infection..

as its almost clearing up..

*holded my neck and pulls me closer*

*pouting lips*

*push away*

NO!!

WHY?!?!?!?

IM SICK!!

SO What?! I DONT CARE!!

I CARE!!

you come here now!!!

no!!!

I dowan you to be sick!!

i dont fucking care!!


*kissed passionately* *kissed reluctantly for 2 seconds then give in*




a day later...




i think i might have a nose block already...




i dowana kiss him cos i care ; he pulak wanna kiss me cos he dont care  


=.=




9 comments:

  1. No need to think twice, just kiss.

    Anyway, I am recovering from the sickness. Guessed it must have been the weather, hence got to stay strong and healthy always.

    ReplyDelete
  2. and i just had my 1st kiss and xxx last nite.kebetulan pulak you do kissing related post....HAHAHAHAHA

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmm, don't spread the germs. Yup, kiss the hands, neck or somewhere else. The body has so many different and entertaining parts.
    The lips are over-rated. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Since both you and bubu are sick already, no need to worry about kissing passionately anymore. ;p

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahahaha agree with Little Dove :-p

    ReplyDelete
  6. @chen xing ~ yup yup!! you take care yea..

    @ash eats godiva ~ hahahahaha damn wth.. hahahaha

    @horny bf ~ thanks for dropping by o' horny one *sembah* yala.. baka bubu only want lips.. deng hui ng soon!!

    @dovey ~ oyahor.. tak perasan pulak.. hahahaha..

    @jasonisahe ~ if only the comments can press LIKE. kan? hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  7. Take care tulsy and bubu...yes, now can kiss sampai heaven as both of you are sick...

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's the problem with sick boyfriends :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. @skyhawk ~ thanks :)

    @savante ~ sicko me! hahahahaha wth..

    ReplyDelete