t u l s

t u l s

Sunday, August 31, 2014

blowjob scare, bottoms blowing bottoms, so what?!

hey, you wanna get a deepthroat? i give the best blowjob, no teeth, very nice, you will like it..

i was like.... i think im too horny already and not everyone can really stimulate me to make me hard that easily but fuck it i said yes..

yup

surprisingly he lives round the corner and i was there in no time...

i walked into his room after him pointing me towards it asking me to enter as he closes he apartment front door.. in no time he stripped me down naked and he started to blow me...

gosh it was so exhilarating and it made me hard instantly and everything he said was true..

so after about 3-4 minutes i was like: hey, do you wanna take your clothes off?

.....*shakes head*.....

then i pulled his t shirt a little indicating that i want him to take it off and only then he took it off...

after a few more minutes i was like... take your pants off

*shakes head*

take it off now!

...*mouth still blowing me: no*.....

why not?

he ignored me...

take it off.... i try pulling his pants down but he grabbed my butt even tighter and blow me even harder...

fuck...

then i try pushing him away but it made the bj better cos he was sucking it so hard as he doesnt wanna stop blowing and i was like in my mind thinking what the fuck is this guy trying to do...

fuck...

he keep blowing me hard and fast and i was like having crazy thoughts in my brain...

why does he wanna hide his dick?

does he have a dick?

is he trans?

omgosh does he have some STD?

or is his dick really small?

or is his dick deformed? you can imagine all the crazy thought that a person could imagine....

and then this time i really push him hard enough for him to release my dick from his suction and i asked him: why do you not wanna take your pants off? you got STD?

NOLA!! crazy meh....

then?

i dont want you to fuck me later

-.-

.....

im a bottom i wont fuck you!

.... -.- .....


his moood just died....

what happened?

i didnt expect you to be a bottom

err.... ok? didnt my profile say that im a bottom?

these sohai people really didnt read a shit...

well, so what if im bottom? 

he just smiled...

so i say: well, i can speed up the process and cum now if you want...

yea....

then i DIY... and i edge all my cum to the point of blasting and i asked him where do you want me to shoot?

shoot it in my mouth...

-.- in my head i was like: i thought your mood died but you still want my cum ? -.-

and i asked him: you sure?

then i just shoot it all in and i was correct, he swallowed....




but seriously, whats wrong if i was a bottom if all you want is just a blowjob? does it make it less sexier? -.- you can really tell that as though he just cum and lost all sex interest when he heard that i was bottom -.-

in a way its a good reassurance point like what Kiddystick told me saying that I look like a TOP! muahahahahahaha.... Kiddystick we should meet up, you should meet the TOP TULS! lol

if i have a bottom in front of me with a thick tool i would blow him like crazy... wtf man seriously wtf...

16 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. LOL indeed! ei, skype one day, damn long no cam sex liao!

      Delete
  2. come let me blow u.
    loljk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. your words are out, no such thing as joke one, lets meet up! i shall sex you up! lol.. i facebook message you liao, go check! muahahahahahahaha

      Delete
  3. hahaha you LOOK like a Top, but once we start talking it becomes clear you're totally BOTTOM! :P

    hahahaha maybe I'm stereotyping, but honestly I wouldn't really want to have sex with you, or any other bottoms...

    I admit I myself have engaged in some action with other bottoms before, but only because the options were limited.. I find it off putting to have sex with them, because bottoms are usually so eager and enthusiastic to please the Top, so when a B is giving you a bj, it just feels wrong because normally I'm the one who does that...... And yeah, knowing there won't be any back action is just like so mehhhhh......

    I still prefer a conventional Top that just wants to stuff his junk in all my holes :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. youre such a bitch! lol hahahahahahahaha.... i want sex i was sex!!!! share your fuck buds please! lol

      Delete
  4. U mana ada looking like top? They all buta punya lah sohai betui

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. -.-
      you damn fucker cibai la! go die! i is EVERYTHING you want me to be OK! lol ahahahahahah

      Delete
  5. You wanna a top..top top top top top...hahahahha! People stereotype ady ma..what to do

    ReplyDelete
  6. owh good god....what is wrong with that fellow haha

    ReplyDelete
  7. haha... top or btm should not affect... haha...

    ReplyDelete