t u l s

t u l s

Monday, August 2, 2010

hot shit..

an office mail popped out early around 9.30 today, it states that some manager was hired in my department, some product manager.. so ok.. just wait for him to appear and my oh my.. he is sho cute!! his skin is as fair as snow white and you can feel that its bouncy and so kissable!! his smile melts the shit out of you and you can just die looking at him.. he is chinese yes.. but he is so so cute!!

cos he dont have access to the door cos the fingerprints arent ready, i took my chance going over and offered him a thumb when i saw his bottle was empty.. true enough, he followed me to the pantry as i was heading there to fill mine up as well.. and there i was.. standing next to him.. ohkay.. he is half a head shorter than me or maybe even more but he speaks fluent english that gave me verbal stimulation!! gosh gosh gosh!! wait.. i think my sentence is wrong.. er.. whatever.. hahaha..

i told bubu about it..

the sms goes..

oh my god! there a fucking cute guy report in today!! gosh he is so freaking cute!! argh!! manager position and he is only 28!! ah.. gosh!! his language!! verbal stimulation!! gosh!!

which then came with a reply..

You fucking slut! you like la hor!! ask him for a fuck later in the cubicle la!!

bubu is all fired up and so i replied..

b, im sharing everything with you mar, not hiding anything also.. dont get angry ok?!? sorry sorry!! muah! I mish syou...

he replied with a

MUAH!! missing you too.. :)






10 comments:

  1. oi u do know that there are single guys reading ur blog right?

    be considerate la sikit. :p

    anyway, sweet. oh ya the sms looks familiar.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol at Lucifer's comment. Hhaha.

    Btw. SHOOPID TULS. TAKE LA GAMBAR. OWES CAKAP CUTE NI CUTE TU, TAKDE GAMBAR NAK TUNJUK PUN. GOOD THINGS ARE MEANT TO BE SHARED! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. @lucy ~ sorry la.. it was supposed to be my space to write whatever thats on my mind mar!! haha.. sudah berconsiderate lor.. mine still not that diabetic :)

    and yes the sms i forwarded to bubu as well..

    @Qboy ~ sharing is caring.. im not a caring person then.. hahaha.. bubu care for me cukup!! hahaha..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmmm, why your office has so many hottie? got vacancy uh? I wanna apply...lol!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahaha.. i know right.. my department itself got 3 already, now another one so altogether 4! hahahaha.. visual stimulation much.. bubu is sho jealous one i can tell but he knows that deep down, he is the only one in my hati.. happy 7th Monthlyversary to us today :)

    IT sector wor Skysky, can you handle all the SOFTWARE and HARDWAREs of my office boys? hehe..

    ReplyDelete
  6. IT, hahahaha...I'm IT graduate and working in IT firm too...not only software, hardware; I can handle malware, middleware and whatever-ware too....lol!

    ReplyDelete
  7. give you vmware!! hahaha.. ok.. underware some other time ok :) kihihihi...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Omg you two. HAHAHHA. IT terms huh..

    AND GO DIE LA YOU TULS.

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOL at skyhawk!!!!! hahahaha!!! so funny!!!

    haih.. never see u forward that sms to me geh???

    ReplyDelete
  10. @qboy ~ resurrected liao.. sorry la i immortal one!!

    @takashi ~ i dont have your number also takashi!! how wor?!! hahaha

    ReplyDelete