t u l s

t u l s

Monday, August 23, 2010

sepeak purfict-ter ink-girl-lish..



Hello, welcome to Whaddhafuck English Language Stupid School!

wahahahahah..

ok la.. my english is not that good and yet its not that bad either.. we cannot simply kutuk(pinpoint) people like that just because they cant pronounce english properly..

if he is a joke then its ok..

but if he is for real then those who go learn from HEAD MASTER GORDON, too bad for them.. they-yeh will-ler hav-eh a behind-eh in-eh every-eh word-duh they say-eh!!



3 comments:

  1. what the fuck?
    my english when I was 3 years old was way better than him!!

    lol.. btw, kutuk is curse.. hahaha..

    ReplyDelete
  2. "I sepeake very good Engelish...I will be very setrict to you becauseh u r learning from the master..when u walke in my door, i will teache u the perfecte Engelish"...wtf wtf....wakakakaka!

    ReplyDelete
  3. my england are so the powderful...




    [Jino] - A man's not a man unless he knows how to shoot

    ReplyDelete