t u l s

t u l s

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

swallow or not to swallow?...

yes..

we were all there.. well.. most of us..

he looks so hot on top of you pumping all his might make you feel every inch of him inside you..

once he reach his breaking point..

the question comes..

will you swallow it???!?!?

some of us are so horny that we dont care, we just wanna share everything with our partner and there goes that squirt down the throat..

some of us are too afraid to even open our mouth..


lets say, if your partner ask for it, Baby, i want you to swallow my *****!! 


will you do it?!?!




5 comments:

  1. hmmm... well it is a rich source of protein.. XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. i would. yum.

    the fox this cum swallowing with monogamous partner is sexy. careful of "dear, you DEFINITELY gave me streps" tho.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i would.

    but only if he is my bf.. not other guys.. i wont swallow if its others..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Swallowing is a tough job for me...but I will, if he is my bf...not others.

    ReplyDelete
  5. @bubu ~ you know best what type of protein i like kan? hehe..

    @foxy ~ hahahahahah.. yum?!? hahaha.. it has different taste though.. no kidding but i once tasted sweet and bitter on other occasions.. hahahaha

    @takashi ~ true!! me too :) sama thinking!! haha.. memang my sister!!

    @skysky ~ why is it tough? just move that tonsil of yours!! hahaha.. i think we need to prepare ourselves before doing it.. kan? once your mind is set, should be no problem gua... kihihi :)

    ReplyDelete