t u l s

t u l s

Thursday, September 9, 2010

100th Post...


This is my 100th post…



Started this blog on the 8 of May..
It was actually for my own rants..
Later that I befriended Malaysian’s Sgboy and started gaining more views, more readers and then followers..
Hahaha.. from own rants now somehow the whole concept diverted for the public’s interest.. J will have to think what other people might like and will then compare my blog post with the other bloggers.. sometimes you take other people’s idea and repolish it into your own and such.. so funny la to think of it..
But thru this blogosphere thing, I met lots of awesome bloggers(flesh and bones a few, msn a few, fb a few, mostly just online comment based.. wahahahha) and readers such as PLUBOY, Lucifer, Skyhawk, Mr.D, Clayden, Lil Fox.. just to name a few.. hahahaha.. a few.. say like I have a whole list like that.. ahaha..
Bloggers like PLUBOY loves discussing his SEXPLOSIVE life with the world(recently), unlike Skysky, he tends to stir up people’s mind with his intellectual post and also his love and affection for his beloved long distance lover(especially those where he wrote about making love, oh my god.. cannot tahan.. later that Darren his bf can somemore comment on it.. hahaha) .. one wild sex, one passionate making love.. yes!!
Like Mr. D he tends to cari gali kesemua things that are hilarious and weird then blogs about it. Mostly all short posting but a few in a day J Short sweet and simple J
Lucifer and his powderful England will blow you away(I have a thing for people with powderful England) with his words, those bombastic adjectives sometimes makes his blog kinda 4D, hahaha.. 3D is out, 4D plus feeling edi J hahaha.. and then he goes on with his medical terms and the vajayjays.. me likey..
Clayden will have his sweet conversations with his beau in every blog post of his, that is sho sho sho sweet kan? If its not conversation then its some guy’s pic la.. everywhere also he snaps one, toilet la, gym la, coffeeshop la, street la, after movie walking out of the cinema la.. EVERYWHERE! Hahahahaha..
Lil Fox will have his long winded post.. aiyor sometimes I read until wanna sleep edi.. hahahahaha… I told him that before.. hahahaha… so long I tell you.. if the topic is about 3some or something then its ok.. a 10000 words post of that also I will slowly take my time to read but... ok.. I should stop.. hahahaha.. still waiting for your next post k foxy Cleopatra!!  
Different people will have different styles of writing lor I think, and thru these you can tell a lil about each and everyone’s personality and style, such as PluBoy, he is like a Sex bomb, letup here, letup there, real life surely damn slutty one lo.. Skysky talks about gym then that day shows a pic of his biceps or something in his blog.. hahaha.. gym freak, can imagine now that he is the typical gay that goes gym after work everyday.. haha.. then Mr. D, the controversial blogger, cos he is different, minority race, selalu ada orang kacau dia Lucifer and his medical student life, nerd, dota freak, ktv goer.. Clayden and his beau with their private exclusive mysterious life, oi! Make me so gan cheong some times, somemore both mix parenthood Korean, native, hong kong, semua ada!
Ok la.. maybe sometimes what they blog don’t reflect how they act in real life and all but still it does to a certain extent.. haha.. I think la..
Just recently, about a month back, every single post of mine also got comments and feedbacks.. haha.. like the itchy post before this, everyone was like so concern and the comments doubled compared to those sluty TULSy of the week.. hahaha.. felt so loved from unknown strangers.. ok la.. stop being perasan la TULS..
that’s it from me..
My 100th post is dedicated to all my blogger/reader friends that I know(and maybe not) out there..
Thanks so much for everything..
You guys are an awesome bunch!! J




P.S. Selamat Hari Raya to all muslim bloggers and readers, although its illegal but what the heck la kan, my ex also malay, hahahaha.. oh yea.. especially to AZ and A maaf zahir batin :)





15 comments:

  1. I don't really think you can know someone through their blog. But it differs from person to person I guess. As for me, I use my blog to express my feelings which I don't show infront of others. I'm not always that dark and depressed in real life. So its sort of an outlet for me. But like I said, different people have different writing styles and some are very open. So it boils down to the individual I guess.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why never mention me one? :( You don't read my blog anymore?

    ReplyDelete
  3. HEY..... i AM NOT sex Bomb !!!

    jatuh saham aku now!!! say me slut awaahahahaha... i know lah i recently been haveing sex like 1-2 times a week.. but then again, how often do i write???? LOL SExplosive konon!! :P


    my blog is all about my life.. and sex is just part of it.. and YES, I GO GYM 7 days a week!!!

    NEVER MENTION THAT!!! hahaha... slap u!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @A ~ yeah.. you just repeat what i wrote in my blog.. that means my points are betul!!

    @CJ ~ youre my first.. i can never forget you.. dont worry.. will make it up to you one day.. :)

    @eric ~ hahaha.. sex bomb baby for you, sgboy is sex bomb.. hahahaha.. nah now you say edi lor for yourself.. mai tak lor.. im still waiting for my special edition tulsy's pictures la.. hahahaha.. then one whole post for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @TULs Illegal? Still, same goes to you. Selamat Hari Raya.

    @eric Hahaha. 1-2 per week cannot consider slut yet. Try everyday.

    ReplyDelete
  6. @AZ ~ selamat hari raya.. dont think about you-know-what so much ok.. god bless you..

    hahahaha.. are you referring to someone AZ?hahahahah.. everyday.. hahahahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  7. and here's to many, many more, cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hahahahaha...luckily got mentioned me...else I will sulk. Hahaha...I always write the making love blog and bf commented? Hehehe..Chiak Lat! Hehehe....ShyShy now....I shall change name to ShyHawk!

    ReplyDelete
  9. erm. tulsy. the word 'bombastic' u used is not appropriate. it doesn't convey what u r trying to say. plz replace with another word.

    and why does Pluboy's name come before mine ar?

    sulking.

    and seriously, i'm nerdy? i am?

    ReplyDelete
  10. @antinous ~ thanks :) i skipped yours in this post cos me envy you and ganymede.. hahahaha.. i wanna live with my bubu as well.. oh gosh.. will have to wait for a few more years i guess..

    @D ~ marketplace last week ada quite a number of the minority.. haha.. will be going again this weekend.. hahahaha.. you coming?

    @shyhawk ~ this is the only time i will call you shyhawk.. wont do this anymore.. dowant you to Sat Sun Fan! hahahahahahaha.. of cos i will mention you one dont worry :) *wink*

    @Chocolate boy ~ the whole gay thing is illegal.. hahah.. muslim being gay is against the religion mar..

    @lucci ~ erm.. sorry lor.. my vocab very limited one lor.. very difficult for me to express what im trying to say sometimes.. hahaha.. *punch self: why dint read more?* pluboy is somewhat like my first.. haha.. my first blogger friend :) alah.. dont la merajuk.. theres no order one la.. all random one mar..

    nerdy is as in an overall impression for med students.. hahahaha.. it doesnt mean that in real life you are mar.. right???!?! are you?!?!?

    @simon ~ thanks simon!! i wanna go costa rica!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Huh? How does envying us resulting us being 'skipped', eh? hehehehe. it's cool anyways.

    ReplyDelete
  12. are your tits in that pic photoshopped? if not then congrats! you need to eat more :D

    ReplyDelete