t u l s

t u l s

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

youre so sweet, bubu!!

every time he talks about Australia with his friends, you can see the eagerness in his face of wanting to spend the rest of his life there.. i've noticed this for quite some time now and it bugs me somehow so i just ask on random whether he regrets being with me and whether he still wants me or not..

his reply..


well going to aus is just like you going to uk, not necessary but it's something i've always wanting to do..

but in reality they don't offer my course, so there's no point of going there unless for personal reasons..

i can be stubborn and insist of going there and want you to move there with me..

but that's not the case..

you on the other hand have set your mind to uk as well from the beginning..

and it make sense because your's is a twinning program.. 

its not like you're going there because you like it there..

and i've made up my mind

i told you
i'm willing to wait for you until you graduate

and see whether are you able to settle down there or not

and if you do

then i shall apply to the uni there for masters

since they have the course i wanted

if not

if you can't settle down

then you can come back

and we'll think of another plan

but at least both plans we'll be together

that's what i think

sweet kan?

bubu..




14 comments:

  1. u cannot stop someone from pursuing their dreams.. being a boyfriend, you should respect his decision, and support his decision, as much as he does yours..

    so... yes, i know he's very eager to talk about australia and stufff... but thats only because it's his dreams of wanting to go there..

    u can never wish for a better boyfriend, i supposed.. and i especially hate this kind of attitude "do you love me", "do u still wanna be with me"...

    those are like.. wtf questions that doesnt carry any justification...

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww he's so sweet like ice cream..go and have your 'ice cream' now:D

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you so much for taking my side!!!
    and yes, he sometimes does that one...
    randomly ask questions like that...
    goodness...
    bitch slap him then he know...

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahahaha.. alah.. eric.. chill la.. i was just fooling around with bubu.. omg ganasnyer reply.. we've been together for so long already :) kihihi.. love you bubu!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm shitting and puking glitter as I read this right nao.

    Because you both are just fabulous yo' ;P



    &

    'and i especially hate this kind of attitude "do you love me", "do u still wanna be with me'

    Spot onz ah ericcc. One thing I can't fucking stand. First few times okay la, but hello, why the hell am I with you if the answer is no.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Seems like everyone has already said what i plan to say...anyway...sweet bubu! Hung Fook lah Tulsy...

    ReplyDelete
  7. to Kayson: yeap.. really kan? LOLX.. well, we went through similar shits so thats why we so ngam lolx..

    to bubu: please do bitch slap him the next time he ask random, stupid question.. i can only slap him in msn.. but since he's leaving the company, cannot chat de...

    ReplyDelete
  8. skysky ~ you must side me la.. everyone fire me!! :(

    ReplyDelete
  9. @ash eats godiva ~ thanks!! im going now.. but now dodging at the same time.. got ice cream dibaling ke arah saya.. hahahah..

    @kayson ~ when i was with my ex, he does that to me.. jahahaah.. it was just a random young childish joking question lar!! hahahahaha.. OI!! hahahahaha..

    @eric ~ omg!! yes yes you guys the very ngam!! me not ngam with you guys OK?!?! hahahahahaha... i shall see you on facebook and your blog lor.. dont miss me so much!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. OK just for being unfair, I'll side with you, Tulsy! Ah ahhahahahaaha! Damn, your BUBU is soooooo schweeeeet! actually, he's kinda matured and has great foresight, me likey!

    ReplyDelete
  11. OH sorry I forgot one thing too, I love guys with jawline like BUBU!!!! ahahahha! sooooo SALAH!

    ReplyDelete
  12. i side with bubu just cause bubu is a better slut dancer...ANTI-TULS!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. HAhaha.. i side with Bubu cos he thinks for the future for both of u...

    while u think how to keep him away from all us ! :(

    ReplyDelete
  14. @antinous ~ you better stay away from him!! hahaha.. i buy anti-antinous spray!!

    ganymede!!! hellllllllllllllllp!!!!

    @Kayson ~ what the fudge!?!?!? i dance better than bubu ok! only on the dance floor la.. choreograph maybe not.. kihihi..

    @eric ~ what the.. ok la.. maybe a bit la.. guahahahahahahaha...

    ReplyDelete