t u l s

t u l s

Thursday, September 30, 2010

are you more attractive when youre attached?

when you are single, you will try all sorts of way to get attached(maybe to some of us, or maybe to most of us) kan?

you will go all out am i right? you will join buddy websites(4 or 5 of them) to look for suitable candidates, go for meet ups, before doing so, you will go join a gym, (try to)build up a nice body, invest some money to do your hair, teeth whitening, some maybe lipo? oops.. anyway.. it just shows the effort to be presentable for that someone..

but what happens when you are attached? do you still maintain that and look good for your other half? or would you tone down a bit because you dont need to impress that person anymore? have you had him saying to you: oh baby, i love you no matter how fat you are. ?ada?

but seriously, is being attached makes a person more attractive? like what happened to Skyhawk, it happened to both Bubu and I.. both of us has got more pursuers after being attached than before we were together..

what does this means?


that we look hotter when we are attached?


our "market value" rose cos of the attachment?


or is it just because people like to break couples up?


he used to be my fantasy :) Won Bin sarangae.. i have his this hair cut now! hotness.. :) kihihihi...

12 comments:

  1. On my way to tune down..... my dear had been complaining few months back saying "you are getting rounder and rounder"
    KL too many good food leh. =.="

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think there are people who likes to break couples up...

    meng meng know attach, still wanna gao 3 gao 4.. i know cos i experience before..

    but i think hor... actually.. being attached yes, does make u more attractive :) i dont mean you as in you.. but general speaking ;p

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH MY GOSH I AGREE with eric and TULS!! xD

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you want to know why there are more people attracted to you when you're attached compared to when you're single, follow my blog as I will blog about the topic soon. Hehehe...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really? Not pure coincidence? Our SAHAM can really naik after being attached kah? It's more or less the same for me though. :p

    ReplyDelete
  6. sure does! my saham now turun like the 1920s great depression

    "baby I love you no matter how fat you get" were the sweetest words my ex said to me :(
    +Ant+

    ReplyDelete
  7. When you're in love, you will emit a glowing radiance which will attract more people.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I used to tell my baby: "baby I love you no matter how fat you get". He just don't believe.

    When u r in love, you will exude the scent of your loveliness, 'hung fook-ness' that may attract others more...

    ReplyDelete
  9. @Whizkid ~ yalor.. thats why i cannot tone down myself too :) *excuses:) *

    @takashi ~ yalar.. those are bad people.. but i was once one of them too.. i add some fire to the oil but in the end i dint get to do any harm but was harmed myself instead.. :(

    @Red ~ applies to Bi as well arr? hahahah.. kidding kidding.. hahah..

    @CJ ~ read.. very true :) thanks for linking me :) youre my idola.. haha..

    @Antinous ~ really wan leh.. maybe youre just not exuding your hangfookness! hahaha.. nevermind.. you need to jaga your profession. understand de.. normal one!

    @gratitude ~ that bubu of mine too said that to me.. :) you sell this saham off and get other sahams ok!! i support you!!

    @Legolas ~ no wonder im always sweating.. ish.. rupe rupenyer ada sunlight emitting keluar from my everywhere.. :)

    @skyhawk ~ i will not believe also sometimes.. i sei sei also wanna vain and look good and maintain not to be overweight :)

    @Bravebear ~ seriously one! i was in love with him since like 10 years ago or something.. also curi tengok him in magazines.. hahahaha...

    ReplyDelete
  10. there's jealousy in me when i look at sweet couples... XD




    [Jino] - A man's not a man unless he knows how to shoot

    ReplyDelete