t u l s

t u l s

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

go through me first...

i was having a conversation with my bestie J. Young that is in australia just now about him coming back to Malaysia this coming summer...

hey TULS, when is your winter break(follow UK's seasonal changes)? 

erm.. during XMas lor...

oh.. i will be coming back then!! *giggles*

omg!! ok ok!! awesome!! will totally bring you to a gay club then!

seriously? hahahaha... im only 20 wor... can enter arr?

er.... er... i went in when i was 20 also la.. nothing one la... so many kids also enter la.. hahahaha...

sure arr? serious arr! how if someone rape me leh? protect me arr!!

ok! they will have to go THROUGH me to get to you!! *in a very hamsap manner*

=.="

*both burst out laughing*


i can imagine Bubu saying: you like la hor!!! *angry stare*






7 comments:

  1. hahaha...your bestie and u reminds me of my bestie and me

    ReplyDelete
  2. memangz the veli gatal one, pffft!

    ReplyDelete
  3. im sure.. if i go... u will step aside and give me VVIP pass...

    fulamak..

    ReplyDelete
  4. O.O
    You know, I can actually imagine him saying that. Hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Should change the 'over my dead body' to 'into my ass'...

    ReplyDelete
  6. besties at it?! super-salahz Ewwwwwwwwww
    +Ant+

    ReplyDelete
  7. @ash ~ hhaha.. yeah.. awesome kan?

    @antinous ~ haha.. now only know meh? kihihihi... *push antinous away from bubu*

    @takashi ~ hahahahahaha... ahahahahaah... NO comments! hahahaha..

    @A ~ you mean bubu? hahahahaha... i know right! hahahah

    @skyhawk ~ yer.. bloody top, i give you darren's ass la! bluek!! :)

    @gratitude ~ he is my bestie since forever.. certain aspects we are even closer than bubu and i.. we sorta grew together.. so yea..

    ReplyDelete