t u l s

t u l s

Thursday, February 2, 2012

mum more online savvy than me!!

like serious shit..

cos im coming over to the UK and she needed to know how to use skype to see my YOUNG AND CUTE face so i taught her how to skype..

and then opened her a facebook profile..

and then she started venturing into the cyber world donating *rolleyes* chips to me, inviting me to her table to play some ZUMA or something entah..

my bejewelled kalah teruk to her lor she damn cb powerful can get like 6-700k one.. i was like wtf?!?! *stare*...

everyday i got stupid this game request la.. that game request and its all from her! hahahaha.. damn lame!!

and now whats more powerful is that she pokes me on facebook! lollllllll

who even does that now?!?!? that was like the in-thing when fb just started but this is too powerful cos she poke me excessively!!

everytime i reply her poke immediately i will get a re-poke! like in 10 seconds time and i was like bitch, thats fast!!

and so yea..

so now mother and son poking each other everyday online.. at least >10 times a day

thats very obscene but yea...

so... hahaha.. anyone of you still playing the poking game? or any parents or yours so kepowerfulan online?

xoxo

tuls



23 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. the comment thing got problem la... benci!! hahahaha... i think my mum is hollow rare pokemon la.. cannot catch her with normal pokeBALLS one.. lollllll

      Delete
  2. I consider my mum very geng ady cos she couldn't stop commenting on ppl's page and photo. That's considered very good for her ady. She forgot how to use Skype after I taught her XD. But your mum is way more kepowerfulan sampai can poke you and send you game request hahahaha....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Btw your bejewelled lousy lah... Lollllll

      Delete
    2. hahahahaha... i like the word kepowerfulan!! :) anyway i hate you cos you say my bejewelled lousy... i turun your pangkats! no more young and cute fory ou! lolllllllll hahahahahahahahahahahahah... congrats on your released from the far far dungeon! :)

      Delete
  3. Mother-son team, indeed YOUNG & CUTE.

    Hehe...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you always know how to make me happy one!! :) why are you not a top?!?!? lolllllllllllll

      Delete
  4. luckily my parents are not that advance.. or else i can't really show off my true colors in my blog lioa :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahahahaha.. luckily my young and cute face is not in the blog.. i cannot imagine how would they react if they saw.. hm... i think i must remove all my videos liao... hahahahah...

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. you wanna poke me too? that makes 6 bloggers liao! hahahahaha

      Delete
  6. parent open fb once but think it lasts less than a month..hahaha..in the end, they just asked my sister everytime want to see my profile or pics that i post >_< so, cant be too wild on fb anymore

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. got sister then lagi la benci... cos she will help kutuk.. your parents will ask her to explain every single detail! hahahahahah

      Delete
  7. Haha, i used to have a poke war with a friend, each second poke sekali.. But pokes are something special what.. A poke to someone special is like saying "hey, think of me a while cause im thinking of you". =D
    Poke from mum ah.. Aiyoo.. different story la.. haha! YNC. =P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. poke from a friend means i miss you? hm........ who misses me so much for the past one day huh? ahahahahahahaha...

      poke from mum = oi, what you doing? go STUDYYYYYYYYY!!!
      lolllllllll

      Delete
  8. mine very power one.. mum have my fb password!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. now thats an outrage! SO WTFHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! how can?!?! and you let that be?!?!?!

      Delete
    2. yeah well, she has all of her children's FB password.. -.- cannot escape one..huhuhu

      Delete
  9. my god, ur mum, wiuwit, in o, haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahahahaha.. she works in office one so all these she pick up quite fast one la.. haih...

      Delete
  10. that monash bitch so damn sombong la , she is just a front desk officer tapi so sombong .,...as if she is my boss ...fucker la she ...im not so desperate , kalau tak dapat kerja kat situ pun takpe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. slap that fucking whore la.. next time you fucking work in the admin inside or something then just cut her pay or just sack that bitch off or you lecturer there then make her life miserable la!! hahahahaah

      Delete
  11. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete