you could probably google it and a whole list will come up so this here is a summary!
1. Olive oil - to cook with.. just ganti all your cooking oil to this dont care virgin or not... :) its much healthier! antioxidants and what not! :)
2. Potatoes - to substitute all your carbs - noodles, rice etc.. contains more nutrients than the rest! :)
3. Fish - to ganti all meats - the alaskans and the japanese have one of the longest life span shit thing on earth so there you go... omega 3 is the way to go!!
4. Nuts - to substitute all your snacks! hazelnuts, almonds.. peanut groundnut!! chew je la!!
5. Leafy green and fruits - everything you google also got its nutrients, say this fruit can make your eyes glow la, that fruit strengthens the hair la.. just eat a variety of fruits and vege daily la irregardless of the type.. all also got benefit de so no need to pick.. just eat whatever you like!
6. Water - this one the healthiest! if you dont drink enough of this you will feel dead like a wilting plant.. for those who work out you need more of than normal people cos your cells are working more and needing it more than the rest..
you might say: i dont need him to tell me what to do, i do what i like la...
thats what everyone will say...
all i can say is no one can force you to do something you dont want..
the easiest way to do this is actually go shopping! :) hehe... it can be grocery shopping, window shopping or splurging shopping... lol got such word arr? anyway... just go shop la.. cos when shopping you dont realize how much you jalan and all so its a good form of exercise.. that for the laziest person on earth la.. or you can also walk your dog everyday for as long as you can :)
for those who are more active you can just go on with your hobbies and play whatever sports you like even sex also can consider la..
well, its not really healthy to just sit in front of the com 24-7 play dota or sit at one corner read manga and stuffs..
if you no eat well and exercise, you no young and cute!
forever young and cute,