t u l s

t u l s

Sunday, March 23, 2014

if you love him let him go..

we didnt argue..

nothing happen...

its just that the silly boy is very indecisive with his thought and he think he is troubling me... by not giving me definite answers...



the cliche thing we always say is: its me, not you...

this time its not..

this time its him and not me.. haha...

i asked for a time out.. i told him to think it through.. i mean after all he is still young, well, younger than me by a couple of months but everyone knows im like some 400 year old vampire so... whatever la...

ive known people who take a month off kinda thing, that sounds like a break up to me lol, but the thing is we are never together anyway so there isnt a break to happen...



if he is mine, he will come back to me..

if he is not then.... not lor.. i will be fine in the end..

haha..

its only for a week..

so.... its not so bad..

so we shall see, i really wanna know what happens after a week..

cant wait !!

everybardy lesss kip hour thingers crust!!!! keep our fingers crossed! lol hahahaha...

No comments:

Post a Comment