t u l s

t u l s

Monday, March 12, 2012

how much egg-yo are you?

aegyo in korean means KIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIUT!

i know im damn aegyo...

anyway today is not about cuteness..

its the real aeg... i mean EGG! lol...

since young i was trained to eat 2 half boiled eggs daily before going school... early morning before going school surely will gulp down a cup of milo, 2 half boiled eggs and maybe toast or baked beans..

haha...

up till now i still do that...

sometimes i miss my eggs la but average i do makan 2 biji sehari...

some people look at me like i'm labelled HIGH CHOLESTEROL on my forehead like that...

but i feel perfectly healthy and my cholesterol levels are perfectly fine the last time i checked before flying over to UK...

oh well...

haha...

so...

are you an egg fan like me?

or you are the once a blue egg(moon) kinda guy?

xoxo
tuls


8 comments:

  1. Blaine : "Hi Drew, What's up?"
    Drew : "My cholesterol level" [bitch stare]

    haha, when I read the cholesterol part, it reminds me of the DVD I watched last nite.

    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1533053/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm, yesterday "jellyfish" today "egg"...

    Anyway, I've always love the half-boiled egg.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol... next will be some fish or some animal la...

      cx arr...

      i feel like having a getaway la..

      like i feel like having 1 month off not thinking about anything...
      hm.....

      its gonna be so tiring soon...

      i can smell finals...

      Delete
    2. hm... i rono ... anywhere la... :( not so far from city yet dowana a place too cut out from people.. if got no people i tak tahan one.. you throw me in the jungle i will stress! lollll

      Delete
  3. i dont like the smell of eggs; so, no go for me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. eggs and milk makes my breath stinko gingko... but how to resist!!!!!!!!!! ????????????????????????

      Delete