t u l s

t u l s

Sunday, March 4, 2012

working towards becoming your ideal other half...?

for example, people who loves to give surprises tend to like to get surprise themselves?

agree?

looking at my own imaginative boyfriend criteria list, sometimes i wonder whether am i subconsciously becoming who i want to be with..

for example, i like guys with beafy chest and strong arms.. i subconsciously do pushups everyday(not really sedang membesar dengan mendadak la) and asyik jer senyum when my own tetek membesar and baju ketat when i wear em..

as though ada kemajuan in that field! :) hahahaha...

i know this one blogger who has like a fantasy to be with this french surfer with blue eyes and he really enroll himself into taking french lessons!!

haha...

are you like that as well? 

think again! think deep....

are you? lol

xoxo
tuls

16 comments:

  1. I think i know who the blogger.. haha!

    Guess its true la.. I started working out also cause i cannot grow tall.. lol!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hm... i can publish book liao! lolllllllll :)

      Delete
    2. I wanna be tall too lo, so I can attract tall guys... but how?

      Delete
    3. er... wear giraffe shoes!! extra 10cm maximum! lol

      Delete
  2. hahahahaha...yeah u right..we cant expect some beefy, hunky guy to fall for us if we are looking terrible =P so end up, we try to look as one to attract the one we want ^^ hahahaha

    ur 'french' blogger look like some eastern european or not??hahahaha =P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. he is asian kononnyer ada tarikan ang moh la.. lollll... but i think his physical built cukup to tarik their perhatian la since angmo twins also he gao dim before! *wink wink*

      Delete
  3. i think its not a blogger , it a commenter , its me , ur my surfer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i know that surfer boy, wanna catch my wave? *wink wink*

      Delete
  4. I think I know that particular blogger olso XD

    I heard his french class term starts end of April

    wah your tetek start growing ah? getting tight on your chest?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) wow.. tau saje! :) you like or not that my tetek is getting harder and bigger? lol... i like yours more... lol... macam tau jer! hahahahahaha

      Delete
  5. No, am not. Whatever/whoever comes, come.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. eeeeeeeeeee.... you so down to earth for what! :)

      Delete
  6. for me.... i guess so. although i am with Jason, i still wanna be the best that i can be. Mayb its just in my blood. Maybe deep down i wanna be the trophy boyfriend lol

    Though i think quiting my dota habits will make him the happiest but lets not resort to that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. and so trophy boyfriend you will become! in the future la...

      ...after you stop dota! :)

      Delete
  7. ^THIS.

    I already reduce my dota time by so much lor. His turn to compromise.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahahaha... because he doesnt play? as long as it doesnt affect the relationship i dont think any changes are necessary lor.. but it could improve it then maybe can try to berubah sikits lor..

      Delete