t u l s

t u l s

Saturday, March 10, 2012

wolverine meowth attack!!

team rocket blast off with the c in e=mc2!!

meowth thats right! lolllllll....

that line to me is so epic and boomz la!!

anyway...

im a scratcher like meowth!

i was born with the ability to scratch not people but myself!!

even in malaysia i do self inflict scratches to myself whenever im asleep and when i wake up! boomz!

sakit oooooooooooooooooo!!!

the affected parts are usually my neck, the back where my hands can reach and the folding area of my arms...

its so teruk at times where it bleeds and ever since then i will always make sure my nails are short all the time!

i usually cut my nails once a week? but now i think every 2 or 3 days have to cut liao...

my neck is so rough now :(

how often do you cut your nails??

xoxo
tuls 

 

12 comments:

  1. i usually cut my nails once a week..
    i think i know why u like to scratch so much.. cos...
    memang dasar GATAL/MIANG, sbab tu suka GARU..
    ada betooool? lol ;p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. wowz! i like how you put it! damn boomz la your thinking! i like!! its so obvious youre young and cute!! :)

      i always gatal one.. never will i be ungatal-ed! :)

      Delete
    2. if being bitchy is considered young n cute..
      then i think i was born young n cute ;p

      Delete
  2. hey wolverine hunky and macho and hairy ok , jangan nak mengada ...btw . u want me to hug u har?and can u ask jboy ife he wants me to be his lover ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i want a hug! :( jboy, you go kacau him yourself la.. i told him to be careful liao! blekkkkkk!

      Delete
  3. Weekly. Must be a habit from school.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahahahahaha!! you remind me of mine too.. dulu damn lame go thru spotcheck line have to show kuku... sohai betul!

      Delete
  4. next time sleep, wear gloves =P hehe

    think once a week is reasonable :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that one super hottttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt! no no cant do!

      Delete