t u l s

t u l s

Saturday, November 9, 2013

moving is not easy...

moving away is something hard to do..

not the physical aspect but...

I've turned this messy place into a liveable nest that is conducive for all purpose.. I'm just so comfortable living here and... thinking of leaving makes me kinda sad in a way..

i know it will be better with time..

but for now... hm...

I've been packing all afternoon, 3 suitcases and 5 boxes all filled now..

will be moving tomorrow afternoon then final move will be on the following weekend..

seeing this place getting emptier as i tidy my own stuffs , its just, like I'm wondering whether is this really happening...

but i guess its happening for a reason..

well, I'm also wondering whether will this place be messy all over again once i leave but i don't think I'm in any position to think about that since i chose to leave...

hmm....

i think i will miss this place...


No comments:

Post a Comment