t u l s

t u l s

Sunday, November 17, 2013

we are only friends now..

well, i still have feelings for him, its not something that could be erased overnight.. but i hope with time everything will be ok.. as for now, we are only friends.. 

i think we will meet up quite often for meals and stuffs cos we do live quite near each other and like.. why not..

haha...

it was an emotional day for me when keith returned from his trip..

at first i thought im gonna as in i could hold from crying but when he came through the door with his arms open, i couldnt help but to pour out like a small kid...

holding him for about 5 mins seems like 2 hours..

he being the manly man he is hold on to his tears but i know he did tear..

silly keith...

we went for a last meal before he send me off to my new place...

i know its kinda wrong for him to send me to my new place but i needed his help to bring some of my furniture over..

hm...

during the meal, we were talking about his trip and it just hit my mind to ask him about...

so, did you had sex during the trip?!

well of course!! you dumped me!!

hey!!!! what..... you call that dump!!

hahahaha.. yes!!! i was depressed then.. it took me two days for it to sink in...

lol.. omgosh!!! were you protected?!!??!!

yea...

omgosh.... is he asian??

erm.. yea.

is he tall?

5 8...

oh, thats short... *flips hair*

he is a cabin crew...

-.- such a short cabin crew, how did he qualify?

he works for malaysian airline..

-.- wtf......

but he is indonesian i think..

whatever...

since you had sex with someone else then im not gonna have break up sex with you la..

-.- ... nothing beats cuddling..

urgh..... cabin crew... urgh... *rolleyes*

why??

where are your standards?!?!?

what??

im a *insert job title*.... you must aim higher!!!!

lol!!!!!!

we both laughed...

well, it did made my heart itch a little but... im not angry at all... does it mean im good? 

im writing this on my new bed, this is my first night here.. i hope i can sleep properly...

im loving my new place already...

so so so nice!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment