t u l s

t u l s

Saturday, November 22, 2014

my first breakfast in bed by Carter!!

Guess what i woke up to today? TADA!!!



There are coffee and orange juice, clockwise from 6oclock Honey bacon ham, heart chicken nuggets, potatoes thingy, and more potatoes thing, steamed? carrots, mushrooms, baked beans, and scrambled eggs!!!

Feels like I'm the most happiest boyfriend on earth! :)

everytime i wanna thank him for it he marah me.. urgh... say no need to thank one -.- damn potong la he!!

they say the best way to a man's heart is through his stomach, i wanna tell Carter that, you dont need to go through my stomach anymore cos you are making me fatttt,  you can go through other "entrances" lol... but I still love you for this.

Thanks again :P you cant marah me online!! ngehehehehe...

12 comments:

  1. Did I stop following you? Why? Did you stop blogging at a point? Help!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahahaha.. i have no idea, im not sure, i cant really answer a question i dont know existed! :) hhahahaha

      Delete
  2. teacher, i don't believe that "the best way to a man's heart is through his stomach".... :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thats why im fat now! :) hahahahahaha... so its not a good advice, that only applies to straight couples ba.. lol.. or guys that loves to eat.. lol

      Delete
  3. Damn that looks good!! Betapa bertuahnya, tak kisahlah jadi gemuk asalkan gembira kan hahahaha :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. kan!! :) saya berasa saya adalah yang paling bertuah di seluruh dunias! :)

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. hohoho, youve been missing for aeons my love, its time for us to skype!! buahahahahahaha... i miss you! :)

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. sweet leh, its my luck! :) you go find la, with your now body, you will surely attract lots of unwanted attention :) lol

      Delete