t u l s

t u l s

Saturday, May 8, 2010

Coming out...

hey there.
there is a first in everything isn't it?

first time you walk..
first time you ride a bike..
first time you get a reward..
your first roller coaster ride...
your first paycheck..
your first car..
your first apartment..
this is my first..
my first blog..
my first confession..

Im Gay.

I was closeted for many years now. Still is. But maybe now I don't care about people finding out what my sexual orientation is. I'm officially out!

*opening the closet*

This is not an easy thing to do. So far I've told only to three of my close friends and no one else. My parents are against it. My mum definitely is but not sure about my dad. They are so used to nieces and nephews getting married and sometimes wonder when will i show them my girlfriend and all.

Haha.. The day will never come for them to see my Beautiful Girlfriend but maybe a BOY!!?!?!? :)

Oh well, i cant do anything but just hope for the best.
i love you bubu..

2 comments: