t u l s

t u l s

Saturday, May 8, 2010

Surprise...



2 days ago when i was reading through my notes preparing for my exam the next day, i got a call from bubu. 


b, what are you doing now?

studying.. how was your dinner?

it was all right.. i have a special delivery for you..!!!

huh?!?!

come down now!!

i am downstairs!! huh??

ok.. come out now!!

went out! hey b!

SURPRISE!!!

Apparently my bubu got me a new pair of jeans!! haha.. knowing that the fact that my jeans was torn a week ago, he bought one!! We were window shopping for my jeans the other day and i tried on a few jeans at Zara, Topman and a few other place as well. I told him that i would get it once i get back in shape because I had gain a few kilos for the past few months. That slick lil boy was like observing everything without me knowing! omg!! He knew the my exact measurements and now this surprise! he drove all the way from mid valley to my place at 12 midnight :)!! haha.. 

it is our 4th monthlyversary gift from me to you.. you have been showering me with lots of love and gifts.. so this is for you.. smile

shocked!! thanks b! hug

i was kinda angry at bubu at first for wasting money getting me such an expensive pair of jeans but he say he was sincere so i accepted it happily. Bubu is a very thrifty person, he does not simply spend his money, this is his first. 
Was it because of  me ? ? ? i love you bubu!!

1 comment:

  1. OMG!!! So thoughtful of him to get you a new pair of jeans knowing yours is torn. Wah! How did he know your measurement?

    ReplyDelete