t u l s

t u l s

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Finals...

Tomorrow is officially the first day of my finals. It's not like I'm very confident or what but I just don't have the heart to study. I cant say that I know everything that will be coming out but.. you know.. oh well.. will study harder for the next paper. Still procrastinating somehow.. Bubu kept on rush me to study and yes I will always nod and agree what he has to say but in fact I'm really kinda sick of studying and cant wait for the finals to end so that I can start to work.



So far I have not gotten any job offer nor did I go look for any. At first i thought of giving tuition classes to the junior high students but the thought of me going off to UK next year and will be ditching the students off half way somehow disturbs me and so i decided not to give tuition. The pay is good but I just don't like leaving things hanging half way.

What am I to do? Sulk here all day sitting in front of the computer listening to Korean songs? no.. I have to do something about my life. I've not been a very good son lately. I've raised voice at my mum, ignoring my dad's words, not contributing to the house chores at all. Feeling kinda unfilial somehow. I cleaned the toilets today, mummy will always smile whenever i clean the toilet.. hope to see her smile tonight :) My house is in a mess now, will have to rearrange everything once my finals are over.


Wohkay!! Back to studies now!! Miss you bubu...

3 comments:

  1. wow~ study hard and all da best in ur exam ya~

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaah

    @Mr Takashi - no la bubu is not bubu kent. thats your friend is it? wahaha.. bubu is bubu.. bobochacha! haha...

    @L2 - thanks.. it was fine alright..

    i dint expect anyone to read this but yeah.. haha..

    ReplyDelete