t u l s

t u l s

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Procrastination...

Yes. Finals are just around the corner, to be exact 2 days from now and i'm still blogging here, checking those time consuming websites, youtubing.. I'm not taking this first year of mine seriously. Oh my.. what is wrong with me??!?! This stupid mentality that the first year's result wont be taken account for honours caused this, plus my laziness,... Procrastination. someone.. please help...!! No one can help me except myself right. Ok then. I will try to study :)

2 days ago..

How was your studies so far?

Erm.. I haven't started yet. 

Why?

But I've printed out all the notes.

Surf the net sumore la.. Go fling and meet people thru the net sumore la..

Sorry la.. i will off the internet tomorrow.. no internet = study

Yesterday

So.. hows your studies so far?

er.. just started.. (actually i still haven't done anything yet.. was onlining the whole day)

really arr? why are you still online?

er.. checking my messages thats all.. i will off it tomorrow so no more disruption.. hehe..

HEHE?! thats what you said yesterday!! hehe!!

sorry lo...

Today..

we dint talked at all.. he is not online.. we dint even sms..
bubu i miss you...



No comments:

Post a Comment