t u l s

t u l s

Saturday, May 8, 2010

First Times...

Just got home from a movie. Went dinner with 2 "brothers" of mine, their treat and went to watch IP Man 2 at Cineleisure Damansara with Bubu and D. After the movie, my brothers went back and so did D, then Bubu sent me back home. This was his first. Many First Times happened this week..

Huang Xiao Ming as Ip Man's disciple in the movie. psssss... he was burning hot!













resource: june-jubilicious.blogspot.com


First time Bubu got so angry that he actually ignored me and "attack" me without me knowing the reason.

First time Bubu sent me back home.

First time Cal picked me up for dinner.

First time had sex in genting.

First time tried all the rides in Genting including the selero shot and the cockscrew!

Oh well, there will be more to come! I think so :) i love you so much bubu

No comments:

Post a Comment