t u l s

t u l s

Friday, May 21, 2010

no more surprise...


bubu and i were in The Curve just now, watched Shrek Forever After.. It was a nice watch.. So after the show, we went to Little Taiwan to have some desserts, and coincidentally i brought my laptop along so i switched it on, just go through my mails, then he went and check his mails, and his manjam trevvy mails as well *rolleyes* 


wah, so many people message me in just 2 hours la..

really arr? go lo.. go talk to them la...

jealous arr? dont jealous jek... *smiling*

nola.. im fine.. go la.. i also got.. you think i dont have arr...
so i log out his account and entered mine.. 
no one messaged me and my tracks are lower than his.. sweat..

yala yala.. some people very popular la.. gola.. go....

wah... my msn so many people add arr? *eyes pop out*

erm.. hm... wah it seems like someone is getting all the attention..
i saw the people that viewed me viewed him too.. cos we are linked by partners, they most prolly will check him out after checking me and vice versa... but mostly him la.. fine...

then he was like tekan tekan tekan... chatting with them non stop..

out of a sudden he said..

b, your lappie can take pic arr?

which century are you in, i was thinking silently.. haha... er, can, we took quite a number of it before wert.. remember? no?

got meh...?

i went searching for it... finally got it.. under the web cam media folder, once open, poped out lots of pics of us and also some videos i've made..

hahaha.. i sing alot, plus my absolute vain-ness, i cant resist any camera shots.. anyway.. back to the folder, bubu was very curious and some of it i was singing naked.. haha.. so he was very eager to listen to some of it, i pushed him away to take back my lappie but he tickled me and took my lappie and that went on for a whole 2 minutes.. i nearly ran out of breath! so 38!! at last i gave in...

when he was unaware i quickly close the lid and it went into hibernation mode.. haha.. but he manage to open it and access those folders.. foolish me for telling him my password.. and voila.. he played those embarrassing videos in public.. hahahaha oh gosh i felt like dying..

i totally forgotten that theres this video that i made last week that is to surprise him for our next occasion and pop, without knowing it, he ON the video for 5 secs, heard the line, blah blah blah DEDICATION TO MY BABY blah blah blah then he stopped the video and pop-out-eye stared at me...

baby, you made me a video?

um.

oh my god.. im so sorry..

um.

still staring at me.. i looked away..

sorry be...

yup no more surprise...

so sorry...

we were okay after 5 minutes... but.. yeah.. no more surprise.. hm.. have to come up with another one.. so far i think ive came up with more than 5 surprises.. haha.. ideas running out.. not sure how long can i still come up with surprises... 

: ( im okay bubu, dont worry.. i still love you..

1 comment:

  1. Hahahaha!!! This post is just so hilarious it's making me laughing out loud reading it.

    ReplyDelete