t u l s

t u l s

Monday, November 22, 2010

brain vs heart...

i think everyone knows that the brain is the main processing unit in the body just like the CPU of the Computer.

all receptors are linked to the brain and impulses are transmitted back to different parts of the body for a certain response eg 5 senses, emotions...

so there is no such thing as:

I love you with all my heart! (heart is used to pump blood lor seriously.. so if i love you then i should pump you with my blood? nah!!!)

You will always be in my heart! (heart got no space for another person lor... got no store room one lor.. the blood is pumping at a max rate of 4 miles per hour which is 1.7meters a second.. haha.. get flushed away man!!)



Can i have the key to you heart? (heart got store room lor so it wont have a lock lor.. dont ask stupid question!!)


instead of those we should use:


I love you with all my brain! (eventually brain is the one that interprets love and all, emotions etc...)

You will always be in my brain!! (cos brain can store memory mar.. so its correct!!)

Can i have the key to you Brain?!! (we only use 10 percent of our brain so there is still 90 percent of it empty.. so can la.. got tempat to berteduh a bit..)


nah, here are something more sensible :


you are always on my mind! (right?, this hits the spot, not stupid at all..)

im thinking of you...

youre driving me crazy!!

i'm missing you...

despite the truth, people still use words related to the heart, i think last time the olden days people dint know about the brain and the heart was the one pumping hard(controlled by the brain) when love is around.. i dint realize it until just now when i was showering at it suddenly hit me.. ok la kinda mou liu but whatever la.. hahaha...

dont even touch soul ok.. i love you with all my soul la... with all my heart and soul la... SOUL!!!??? seriously?

you are my heart, you are my soul... omg.. cornynyer and its so wrong!! hahahaha.. just imagine your bf is your heart!! hahahahahaahah....








8 comments:

  1. aiyo, no sense of romance at all lah. XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wooww! The "heart" in the second pic looks so high definition! O.O

    ReplyDelete
  3. You damn free horr??? think of such theories..ishh..i envy those free time that you have! =(

    ReplyDelete
  4. tuls, tuls...my brain is broken...

    Wahahahaha...

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Hdaran ~ hahahaha..

    @jason & Vincent ~ alah.. its just a thought la brother!!

    @A ~ thanks! muahahahahaha..

    @Dinoric ~ hahahaha.. no need to envy one.. result proves everything.. just make sure i dont fail then can edi..

    @skyhawk ~ Darren!!! CPR please...

    @CX ~ hahahahaah... its ok, still got heart and soul!! hahahaahhaah

    ReplyDelete