t u l s

t u l s

Thursday, November 11, 2010

kinda annoying right...

recently i dont know what happened but lots and lots of people started adding me randomly on fb.. mutual friends are of course the same few plu friends i have.. ok la.. maybe if i was single i might still accept a few of them(slutty me).. but its really too much already..


i did an entry on things to do when you receive a friend's request from someone whom you dont know before and what i did was send them a message asking them do i know them, if they can give me a satisfying answer then i might just add them but so far i did not  add any of those at all..


damn lame.. i have a few examples.. you'll be the judge, tell me annoying or not!!


they added me and i send them a message...


tuls: hi, do i know you?
A: We dont know each other but i saw your profile then i just 'poke' you.. Care to be friend?




tuls: hi, do i know you?
B: hi...no,,im B btw, js saw ur profile and just added u..if u are not confortable to approve, its ok :)




tuls: hi, do i know you?
C: hi, are u bubu's boyfriend by any chance?
tuls: yes i am!! i know you added me alot of times and i rejected a few times too.. ahhaa.. its just that my account is flooded with plu-s and im trying to delete all those irrelevant people.. sorry arr.. under maintenance.. hahaaha
C: oh ok =) thank you for the clarification, handsome. could you let me know once you have done with the filteration so that i could have u added in my buddy list? it would be great for us to keep in touch. thanks tuls. have a good week buddy!


after a few days..


C: hey have u sorted out ur facebook already? can i add u yet? :)
tuls: C, erm.. i dont know you that well.. haha.. maybe some other time.. im not interested in adding PLU now.. hope you understand.. see you in MP if i see you.. ciao..
C: thanks for the kind reply. yea, maybe some other time. your verdict and privacy is respected. maybe i didn't read clearly on your last email that you're interested in adding PLU. no hard feelings, as there is no obligation for you to add me, sweetheart. yea, see you in MP around yea




tuls: hi, do i know you?
D: maybe...
tuls: bye bye...




tuls: hi, do i know you?
E: May be not. I live in Perth . How about u?


A is just poking the wrong hole right now! hahahaha.. damn siao right... B, im not comfortable lor.. sorry..
C.. i kinda worried when bubu's friends add me, cos i cant just ignore them just like that cos dowan bubu to look bad then dot dot dot so i just give lame excuses most of the time and then politely reject the next time if they still persist.. D, maybe is not acceptable.. sorry.. E, may be not is the best answer!! IGNORE!!



12 comments:

  1. haha...at least u are famous XD
    thought i find some of the answers quite meaningless == lolx

    ReplyDelete
  2. agreed lorh.. damn annoying.. sometimes they add just because have a lot of comment friend rite?? bull shit.. i ignored all of them and sometimes go fb have to do cleaning spree..

    ReplyDelete
  3. U are "arouse" by the word sweetheart and handsome ya :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just ignore if someone I never meet in mylife add me.

    There's one who add me at first, then after some time he unfriended me, suddenly i check my friend request tiba2 nak add balik..

    But probably mana2 yang terlepas sebelum I pandai guna FB I just biarkan..hehehe

    Luckily I've got no more than 100 :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. One word...your photo is appealing and you are famous...

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Rayray ~ im not famous lor fyi... seriously.. haha.. and some of the answers really tak boleh pakai one..

    @jason ~ er... hahaha.. i ask all of them to add you k.. the perth one and the poke one.. hahahaha

    @alex ~ er.. so jauh.. i never been overseas also.. tak kenal..

    @remember ~ irritate!! hahaha.. common friends so what right? bull!! i did my springclean weeks back :) now more like it already!! haha

    @beyond ~ no lor.. where got people simply call people sweetheart and handsome de.. so... yeeeeeeeeeee!! hahahahaha... tak mau!!

    @joey ~ wah... itu memang excluvsive!! i like!!!

    @skyhawk ~ erm...ermm.... no.. and im not famous fyi..

    ReplyDelete
  7. lol ada orang action LOL
    so so famous it seems

    ReplyDelete
  8. hahahahah!! hi tulsy week one!! ni hao ma?!?!? oh yea lupa pulak you added me on facebook jugak kan dulu? remember? wahahahahah....

    ReplyDelete
  9. hahaha..not that exclusivela..

    that mean I'm not hot :P

    ReplyDelete
  10. @joey ~ chill la.. i think half of the friends on facebook i dont even talk to at all!! its so wtf right.. i know...

    and hotness is subjective ok!!

    ReplyDelete