t u l s

t u l s

Saturday, November 13, 2010

im not famous!!

why everyone thought that im famous jek?

seriously im not lor..

i dont have the fan base like pluboy eric, nor the wise and intellectual side like calvin strictlygay, nor the sexplicit and sexciting post like simonlover.. im just an ordinary ex slut..

some people refer me as the ultimate slut..

some call me the queen of slut..

some call me king of slut..

some call me mother of slut..

when i meet up my friends they will korek information of other bloggers from me... like, hey is he hot? or hey, is he cute? is he tall? is he fat? oh yea.. he is a medical student right? he single arr?

erm..

you guys think i know all of them just because they are linked to my blog? you think i met all of them arr? siao siao!! how i know jek?!!! 

i met only 2 bloggers in my whole entire blogging life since i started in May..

so yea.. that makes me a noobie still :)

im not famous im not famous im not famous!! ahahahahahah

if you perasan im talking bout you, you are wrong, cos im not talking bout you! hahahahah.. 

ok la..

kinda gila random post..

tulsie slutting off!!

no mp tonight :(

no cardio :(

300 kalories retained :(





6 comments:

  1. lolx, *pats back* well you have a natural celebrity-famous aura. B happy!!!! XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now to go around meeting them lo :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. so you're the information counter... hmmm...

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are super friendly, probably that's why.

    ReplyDelete
  5. u r going to be famous soon~ :) lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. @vincent ~ =.- seriously? gosh... jeng jeng jeng... er,,, thanks? hahahahah

    @savante ~ hahahaha.. maybe :)

    @jason ~ what the!!?!?!? hahahaha.. no im not!!

    @D ~ maybe la.. i also think so too.. hahaha.. so perasan la me.. ish.. bimbo slut me!!

    @Leuleu ~ erm.. kenape leh?

    ReplyDelete