t u l s

t u l s

Saturday, November 27, 2010

Malaysian timing...

what the fuck is Malaysian timing?!!?!

got such thing as Malaysian timing meh?

why would Malaysian love to be late in gereral? very nice to be late meh? i used to hold 5 secretary posts in my high school and im always on time.. i hate to be late and if im late i will definitely have a freaking valid reason if not i wont feel nice la i, just dont like to be late.. so whenever someone is late for a meetup or whenever someone is late for an events or function whatsoever it will irritate me to the max one lor.. ish..

common terms such as on the way.. what the fuck is on the way? on the way means your showering is it? on the way means what, you just left the house? on the lrt i witnessed a guy who was at subang jaya station, he could tell the guy on the line that he is on the way at kampung baru station.. wah.. kampung baru and subang jaya station is like at least 10 stations apart lor.. around 45 mins.. siao one.. so sohai la..

there is no such thing as soon also.. what the fuck is soon? soon 3 mins or soon 30 mins?

no such thing as coming as well.. coming means what? youre still at home la? coming now? or coming on the way?

the most recent one kena by me is the word REACHING.. to me reaching = max 5 mins.. but no.. it turns out that reaching = 30 mins.. 

ish geramnyer!!!

you can say on the way, reaching around 30 mins i dont mind you know.. you just say coming and then hang up is like leaving me waiting somewhere without knowing the ETA!! fuck man!! c****!! 





15 comments:

  1. ah! same! i hate waiting. somemore they always say, wait awhile, 15 more minute. but after one hour only reach. My roomate at home, not yet even shower told his friend he is on the way. I was like..WTF? you on the way to shower?! really suck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. After reading the post, I scroll down to look at your drawing and I laughed at it. It's so funny and cute in a way.

    Like you, I hate being late and I hate waiting for people who are late unless they have a valid reason. I also dislike people who just reply me with one word "coming" or "reaching" and then hang up the phone.

    The worse is they don't apologize for being late when they finally see you. I think they should have a subject about manners and etiquette in school.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha... Funny lar when you angry... I'm sure that someone is that late coz u still managed to finish your post and draw that cute picture. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i cant tahan ppl who is late !!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wahh... so angry... how abt if say "I'm cumming! I'm cumming!"?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Malaysian time is always adjusted 30 minutes late =) so is the pace of the nation's developement... oops =x

    ReplyDelete
  7. O.O

    I hate people who are late as well. But sometimes I'm late myself too coz of stuff I can't avoid sometimes. I'll make sure to be on time if I'm meeting you! Haha xD

    ReplyDelete
  8. on a sat night, alone in singapore, i was stood up by some guy who had in the day, asked me why i din call him out to clubbing..

    call already, kene ffk..

    and i think late is better than no show!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. ahhhhhhhhhhhh!! hahahaha.... ahhhhhhhhhhh!!
    luckily its me.. i dont hold grudge too long.. max 5 mins only for all these small matter but geram tau at that moment!!

    hahahaha.. ok ok.. tuls.. cool down!! hahahahahah...

    ReplyDelete
  10. yeag... i super hate malaysian timing... they always say: sorry la, malaysian timing. i was like rawr!!!!!!!!!!!! but u really cannot do anything zzz

    ReplyDelete
  11. what the fuck is malaysian timing?!! cib**!! my malaysian timing is on time one lor!! ish ish ish!!

    lucci lucci.. some one la.. ish!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. sekejap aaa..mau tanya

    subang jaya ada lrt meh????

    mana ada lrt subang jaya pigi kampung baru ooo...

    hahaha...:lol:

    ReplyDelete
  13. ktm sorry! wahahahaha.. you notice!! i rabun buta semua all tak nampak!! hahahahaha good one!!

    ReplyDelete