t u l s

t u l s

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

post blog post...

yesterday's so called unromantic post does not reflect the real me at all.. its just a sudden thought that came to me.. haha... a few friends msn me saying that im unromantic and so did some of the bloggers.. hahaha.. k la maybe im not~ that~ romantic but im still using those heart related terms still lor...

after reading it, bubu called me...

b, i love you with all my heart and soul...

bubu, i love you with my brain..

stupid! *burst out laughing* 

you want me to lock you in my heart?

where's the key?

the key arr? erm.. flushed down by my blood lor.. to my lungs...*burst out laughing* its diffusing out into the air...

ok ok thats too lame already, stop stop!!

*silent*

*both burst out laughing*


~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~


this happened this morning.. bubu irritated me somehow and i said:

ngo sam tong arr...
(i heart ache arr)

nei yao sam zhong beng arr....?
(you got heartattack arr?) 

=.= mou la mou la, ngo ge brain tong arr!!!
(=.= nola nola, my brain pain la!!)

huh? nei brain damage arr?
(huh? you brain damage arr?)

=.= mou la mou la... ngo ge soul tong arr!!
(=.= nola nola, my soul hurts arr!!)

huh? nei ge soul break arr? final fantasy?!!!
(huh? your soul break? final fantasy?!!!)

*kill myself*
*jump off the building*




6 comments: