t u l s

t u l s

Friday, July 15, 2011

Singapore 2.0

where do i start?

it was a food heaven for the babi lovers like me omgosh...

i gained 5 kgs and a invisible double chin when i reach KL...

i think can write the upcoming 10 posts all on singapore but that will be boring if i do so kan? haha... maybe the next few la that touches on the slutty stuffs? hehe.. 

but one thing is that i have to thank the people that really given me this fully sponsored long trip, although they might never see this post but if they do, thank you secara ikhlas..

i might be going down again next month when my bestie comes back from aussie! hahahaha... such a slutty me!! wohooo!! hahahah...

i just woke up from a 13 hours sleep... ielts and VISA thing is draining me... hm... after this week should be fine...

see you soon bloggie! :)

1 comment: