t u l s

t u l s

Saturday, October 29, 2011

booze again..

i just realize that the house that im living in one of the biggest house we students who came from malaysia are living in..

and so some powerful rich bitch suggested that why not i host a pre drinking party at my place before hitting the town for halloween thingy celebration clubbing shit..

haha..

so much of not drinking anymore..

my lovely housemates is so willingly to buy booze and so it was set...

the party will be coming in tonight with like around 20 over people bringing cakes and booze and everything else..

fingers cross no puking shit scene happen..

im not dressing up for halloween... such a spoiler! haha.. SLUT is my outfit already so i dont need anything else to wear on LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!

hopefully everything goes well! :)


1 comment:

  1. are u avoiding me on msn ? why are u fighting temptations , u know u want me ....

    ReplyDelete