t u l s

t u l s

Monday, October 8, 2012

Dear bubu,

First workshop today done by a external guest, omgosh he is the hottest thing I seen so far in this ulu kapit place of mine.. well he was a graduate of my uni and now is working for some big ass chained pharmaceutical company.. anyway he is the best looking thing ever and I cant stop stealing a glance of him from time to time and there's once where he asked me a question and I just looked at him, and I was blank! just blank!! hahahaha... so embarrassing now to think of it omgoshhhhhhhhh!!

other than that today was just normal.. Made Chili Babi for tea just and it was awesome!! for the first time i sweat so much in weeks!

was talking to Badak(the Malaysian guy I was talking few post back), and he was like: you know if you continue flirting with me I will very easily fall for you right?

haha..

that silly guy..

so i lower down a notch of my flirting.. lol... i was quite perasan in a sense that i asked him to not limit his options(like as though im the one for him like that PERASANNYER OMGGGGGGGGG) and tell him to chance upon any opportunity he gets..

lol..

and he can go and say la he so ugly la fat la got pimple la this la that la that no one likes him.. haha...

silly him...

...

.........

I was eating Kaya with toast this morning with a cup of fresh milk and Kaya really makes me miss malaysian food la.. mm... must thank Soul232 for the Kaya la.. best birthday gift this year! haha...

will need to study after this... catch you later :) muacks...

No comments:

Post a Comment