t u l s

t u l s

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

how hot are you?

my bff in uni.. erm.. she dresses like a hooker at times, usually see through shirt with striking bra strap and mini skirt cos she dont wear pants unless there is a lab session thingy..

anyway yesterday she wore this hot hooker outfit kinda thing and i was like "complimenting" her la...

wah... why the weather so hot today arr? *fanning myself with my palm*

*look at me* of course! *flicking her hair*

do you think youre hot arr? *sarcastically*

*eye pop out* of  COURSE!! *stare* i hot until i hold ice the ice also melt ok!!

OMG LAME!!!! I CANNOT TAHAN!! I HAVE TO REBUT AND FIGHT BACK!!

please! you think youre hot? im hotter than you ok! im so hot that i dont need to even go pee!!

what?!!

as in.. im so hot that whe..n OH!!!

as in no need to pee cos evaporated before it even come out?

correct!

*faint*

MUAHAHAHAHA!!


do you have any hot moments?!?




7 comments:

  1. Wah! Can become fashion designer already. So creative to put TULS on the skirt. I like the shape of it. Hahahaha!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so hot that global warming is nothing (laughing like a geek)
    (suddenly I felt cold pulak) - seriously....

    ReplyDelete
  3. @whizkid: come lemme join u

    I am so hot that this country can't have a winter!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lame King and Lame Queen competition? And u both won right?

    ReplyDelete
  5. i don't have hot moments but i do have vain moments:

    *look into mirror*
    *acting cute*
    say to myself"i'm shoooo cute"
    *laughing*

    ReplyDelete
  6. @calvin ~ im glad that you like the dress! hahahaha...

    @whizkid ~ hahahahaha wtf air con is it?!! hahahaha...

    @CX ~ mine more simple.. doesnt shout gaga! hm.. i should decorate one for her next time!!

    @deicidal ~ thats just pure lameness cos memang winter! hahahahahaahahahah.. me likey! i give you medal!!

    @kidz ~ yes! of course!!

    @ash ~ i like your self confidence! hahaha.. i do that too sometimes but of course i wont sendiri cakap sendiri la.. at most also laugh saje! hahahahahaha

    ReplyDelete