1. You guys might share the same interest, same ideas as you are of around the same age group. As in thats what college and uni is all about. You study the same course and maybe have the same goals in life bla bla bla...
2. Availability. He will always be there for good, you go to classes together.. get off the same time... basically you know each others schedule and that helps time management..
3. Not awkward. Like for us gay if we were to be spotted by people together we could always use assignments and stuffs as an excuse of the cause. haha..
4. You can get to know that person in the long run before you date him as you roughly know how he acts and behave in class kinda thing.. although not very accurate at times but you just assume based on impression..
1. If it doesnt work out.. it will be super awkward.. like depends on the situation, the one who gets dumped will feel super depressed and angry and might be having trouble in attendance and stuffs..
2. It will affect your mood and it might affect your grades.. like seriously.. my SPM was screwed cos of that.. lol
3. He might know your deepest secret and like it could be a hazard if it leaks.. lol.. choose your
And as for me dating again, well some people might support it and some might hate it and some will never return to read this blog again. Im inconsiderate?? Im hurting bubu?? Some say that im hurting him so that he could move on.. Some say that im a slut..
oh well.. it depends on how you interpret life and your purpose in life.. nothing is gonna affect me anyhow.. im not closing up to possibilities but im not really like pursuing it too.. if it comes it comes..